COVID19 Update

COVID19 Update

by Julia Lewis -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students,

I am writing to bring you up to date on our COVID situation.  In all our decisions, our primary consideration is the health and well-being of students and staff.  We will continue to meet all relevant Government directives and advice.

At this point we intend to continue our Business as Usual approach with face to face and blended classes as planned originally.

We have received advice that one of our students has tested positive to COVID.  We wish her a speedy recovery.  We have spoken with her classmates and briefed them on the situation.

We have arranged a blended delivery option for this student so she can continue her studies with minimum disruption.  We will use Teams so the student can join in (remotely) with her classes.  Her lecturers will make themselves available for additional discussions as well.

If any of you experience any symptoms, then please follow Government advice and take the relevant test.  If you find you have COVID, please let us know so we can open a blended class facility for you while you are confined to your residence.  Your lecturers will reach out to you to offer additional assistance.

We want you to be safe.  The best way to stay safe is to keep wearing your masks (yes, I know they can be annoying), keep social distancing and keep using the hand cleaner and wipes.  I apologise in advance if I keep stressing this requirement, but it’s necessary.

These are not normal times and the pandemic will effect of us differently.  You are not alone, our supportive staff plus our counsellor/student life coach (Zoe) are here to help.  If you want support, let us know.

Regards

John Martin 

CEO