Your student number is the base from which to explore APAC’s online and digital offerings. You will need a valid student ID to access your accounts, which is your student number (for example: 21091111).
When you enrol at APAC you are automatically given access to your student email service, (Studentnumber@student.apac.edu.au) which is hosted by Microsoft Office 365. Official correspondence will be sent to this account, so be sure to check your APAC email regularly.
Student portal is available via www.apac.edu.au. This is where you can find the following:
Moodle is an online learning platform used to provide resources, activities and announcements for your units and to facilitate the submission of assignments. The Moodle site is also used for discussion forums (student chat) within your units. You can also download the App to work on your smartphone. https://moodle.com/app/
As well as our physical library at APAC we have a subscription to Proquest Arts Premium Collection. Click on the Member Login tab to enter this.
To login you must enter your User Number (on your Member Card) and your Password (DOB ddmmyyyy)
Paradigm – manage your contact details, enrolments and finances. Please login with your Paradigm EMS username and password.
Username = Student ID number (example: ABC1234)
Password = yyyymmdd (year of birth, month of birth, day of birth)
Note: If you re-set your Paradigm password, it will not change your Moodle or Student Webmail password. Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive.
Additional software is provided to support your studies, including:
- Microsoft Office 365 – full, free access to the entire suite of office, inc. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneDrive – 1 terabyte of free online data storage
- Internet – wireless services on campus
- Log in to any student computer located in a lab or library on campus
- Zoom – APAC’s video and audio online conferencing solution
- Unicheck – anti plagiarism software.
- Zotero – bibliography application